Purchase Contracts Conditions "Online"
The general conditions of the contract are all the offers on this site (coltradeshop.com) of the COLTRADE company of Colizzi Fernando - Import-Export Engines - Cingulate Machines - Via Circonvallazione 30 73040 Aradeo - Lecce - Italy - P.Iva 04902610759
The buyer acquires the purchase, acknowledges the effectiveness and effectiveness of the general conditions accepting the reserves.
The customer undertakes and obliges, upon completion of the "on-line" purchase procedure, to provide the press to which art. 3 and 4 of Decree no. Legislative. No. 185/1999.
It is strictly forbidden for the buyer to enter false or imaginative data in the on-line order procedure required to enforce this contract and its further communications; Personal data must be your personal personal data, not personal, or fantasy.
The customer authorizes COLTRADE's company Colizzi Fernando and undertakes to provide, a discretionary request for membership, a copy of undisclosed identity documents. Failure to comply with the request for multiple documents possible to the person or entering personal data. COLTRADE by Colizzi Fernando reserves itself to legally pursue any breach and abuse, interest and consumer protection of all.
The customer is COLTRADE's company Colizzi Fernando from any liability arising from the issuance of incorrect tax documents due to customer-related errors, as the Customer is solely responsible.
Any dispute concerning the application, execution and interpretation of online or fax sales agreements via the coltradeshop.com website is subject to the Italian jurisdiction; these general conditions are reported in accordance with Legislative Decree 50/92 and Legislative Decree 206/05.
All advertised products are subject to costs incurred by manufacturers without notice (according to improvement logic or rationalization of production processes). For this reason, the data is intended as an indicative and non-binding title.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (pursuant to Legislative Decree 206 of 2005, also referred to as the Consumption Code)
According to Dlgs 206/05, if the customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes other than their professional activity, that is, it is not the purchase that indicates the "COLTRADE company of Colizzi Fernando" site a VAT reference), said a purchase contract, if this was stipulated and made a penalty, except as indicated in the following paragraphs.
1) In the case of a right to account, the customer sends a Colitis Group notice to this effect within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Such communication must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt
COLTRADE by Colizzi Fernando
Import - Export Engines - Crawler Machines
Via Circonvallazione 30 73040 Aradeo - Lecce - Italy
5. Such communication can be anticipated by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org as long as it is advanced to be sent with a registered AR within 48 hours.
This notice must contain the buyer's name and surname, no. Invoice and date of purchase. Upon receipt of this notice of withdrawal COLTRADE by Colizzi Fernando will inform the customer about the return of the goods to be received within 10 days of the authorization.
2) The right of withdrawal shall however be subject to the following conditions: the right applies to the products purchased in their entirety; you can not rely on the same transaction.
3) The product is required in all conditions of reception, in this case in all parts parts in perfect condition. ), and any manuals, accessories, parts, keys, etc. without any shortage. The absence of one of these conditions will result in the expiration of this right and our company will return to the sender the purchased goods with the addition of shipping charges.
4) To reduce damage to the original packaging, we recommend that you insert it into a second box whenever necessary, avoiding in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product.
5) The user will arrange for the forwarding of the product through our own freight forwarder to the logistic structure of our company, subject to a return authorization which will be confirmed by us. Shipping costs are charged to the customer.
6) The shipment, up to the proof of receipt at our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer. It is therefore advisable to insure shipping against theft, loss or damage from transportation. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, we will promptly notify the customer of the incident, so as to prompt him to file an immediate complaint against the courier he chooses and to obtain the refund of the value of the asset (if secured); In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, rejecting the request for withdrawal at the same time (or alternatively reserve the right to charge for any damage suffered by the objects).
7) Upon arrival, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering that is not deerivating by transport. In the event that all the conditions regarding the state of the goods referred to in item "3" were not observed, the right of withdrawal would be discontinued and the product would be made available to the buyer for its return.
8) In all other cases, we will refund to the customer the amount he has incurred (excluding marking costs if the customer has paid for the goods in check or other charges for ancillary services) within 14 days of return of the merchandise, by bank transfer (as a result of the client's transaction of your bank details) or by refunding the amounts through Pay Pal or credit card if the user has used these 2 methods of payment.
DELIVERY OF THE SUPPLIER
COLTRADE by Colizzi Fernando, has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 30 days from the date of the order giving the customer a simple reasoned communication.
(a) If it was impossible to avoid the ordered order because of the unavailability of the ordered product (also pursuant to Article 54, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 206/05)
b) If the reasons for doing so make the transaction non-executable in the normative advice and procedures envisaged.
In such cases, the customer will only be entitled to the refund if they have already been paid.
All products have a 2-year warranty.
The invoice must be retained for the warranty on purchased products.
all prices are inclusive of VAT